Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Emmy says.....

Emmy's version of Grace to last nightDear God. Thank you for food and friends. Thank you for putting food in my belly. And the animals in the oceans belly. But we need more and more and more food in our bellies so we can be as big as elephants. Bon appetite, now you may eat. Amen. 

Emmy on going to see Auntie Koley this year"Mommy when we go to California to see auntie Koley we aren't taking a plane. We are going to take my flying horse. And Sophia will go on her flying donkey"

Emmy's First World Problems
Mommy, my back really hurts from coloring all.day.long. 

There is no way to preface this one....
mommy when I go to jail will you come visit me?

I am pretty sure she doesn't know what actual jail is.  Explanations we received were about germ jail and some game they play at school.

Emily has also become quite the little fibber these days.  She doesn't out right lie.  She will just take what you said and turn it around.  Most of the times its something like:

Me: Emily, maybe if you clean up your toys, we can read 3 books tonight instead of 2. 
Emily to Daddy in the next room: Mommy is going to clean up my toys, so you can read me more books tonight.  

She also signed herself up for ballet at school.  I received an email from the Stretch and Grow (a program that you pay extra for and they come to the school and do a sports class, which Emily participates in, and then another day they do ballet) organizer called to tell me she couldn't find Emily's paper work for ballet.  She informed me that Emily told the Coach that I signed her up, and she continued to line up with the girls every week since.  She had been doing it for several weeks....Needless to say, Emily now does ballet.  Her first recital is next week.  It's pretty cute actually.  Little Miss Independent sure knows what she wants. I am glad she can make decisions like this for herself, but I would like a little heads up sometimes. :)

Emmy is so silly, funny and independent.  I can't wait to hear what she comes up with next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment