Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ballet

Emily had her ballet recital two weeks ago, and while she didn't dance for the group, she looked super sweet and super happy.  She has only been in the class for about a month and I would say more kids stood there smiling, than those who actually "performed." I don't blame them.  There were about 20 parents staring at them and I think they all got a little stage fright. I think as she continues with her classes, she will become much more comfortable.  She talks about ballet a lot at home and I am glad she has found something to be interested in. . Even the instructor said she was surprised at how shy Emmy was.  She said she normally dances around the entire class and is very outgoing. Here are some pictures of my sweet girl! Looking forward to watching her many performances to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment