Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Friday, May 17, 2013

Easter

Two months late...Better than never...I scheduled this to publish and then noticed that never happened.  Dang it! I have a terrible habit of not pulling pictures off my camera in a timely manner.  I am also having issues with blogger and uploading pictures from my Mac.  It's part of the reason I don't blog, like ever.

Anyway, we had a nice relaxing Easter.  The day before we took Emmy to a hunt in our parent's neighborhood.  There is a big park and every year they do a big hunt for the kids.  I would bet there were over 100 kids there.  It lasted all of 3 minutes, but Emmy had a great time and got to see the Easter Bunny.


Yeah, he as terrifiying.





On Easter, we woke up early, got dressed for church and went to explore what the Easter Bunny left for the girls.  When we were little the Easter Bunny would hide treats around the house (at least that is how I remember it). Apparently my mom was better at picking up our stuff because it was obvious what the Easter Bunny had left.  Not so much the case at our house, but the girls loved it.  We may rethink our approach next year.  Haha.




















 After breakfast we went to Church and came home to get the girls down for an early nap.


We have gone to my Aunt Corine's house for Easter every single year, since I was little, and this year was no different.  Lunch was at 1, so we made sure that both girls got at least a little nap before we went over.  They both did great.  We haven't had smaller kids in the family for  a while, but this year, my cousin brought her kids over and we hid a bunch of eggs all over my aunt's yard for them to hunt.  Sophia had absolutely no desire to hunt, which Emmy loved, because it meant more eggs for her!  We filled the eggs with mostly healthy, kid friendly items, but some chocolate snuck it's way in.  Like good parent's, we hid the chocolate (to later be eaten by us) and the girls chowed down on the Teddy Graham and Goldfish filled eggs.  Both girls were pretty worn out after that. Basically Easter was a success and a wonderfully blessed day!




Wild woman


Soph made a buddy



 

Family photo-as good as it gets. :)
Some outtakes




No comments:

Post a Comment