Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Emily is 13 months old!

I have a big Christmas post planned, but in between family and running after my 13 month old (O.M.G) I haven't had time to get everything together. Emily's school was closed for the holiday's, so for the last 2 weeks, Em and I have been hanging out and staying busy. I am amazed at how much she has changed in just the last 2 weeks!

At 13 months Emily...

*Can sign eat, more, please, baby, milk, water (kinda), and all done (kinda).
*Runs
*still saying the same words as last month for the most part, just using them more often and getting better at using them in the right context.
*is getting 2 more molars, make that 12 teeth
*is still a tiny peanut. Wears size 3 diapers, size 12m shirts, 9-12 month pants, size 3 shoe.
*loves to be chased around the house by Abby.
*gives lots of hugs and kisses. The kisses are open mouthed and sloppy, but so sweet.
*When you ask if she wants milk she runs to the fridge, and if you ask if she wants to eat, she runs to her high chair.
*loves other kids. The smile on her face when she sees other kids just warms my heart.
*fake laughs and it hysterical...and contageous.
*loves animals.
*loves, I mean LOVES, to dance. I am going to have to get a video one day.

I say I love every stage, but she is really getting so fun to be around. She is so social and just a happy little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment