Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Etsy

Oh how I love thee. If you have never gone to Etsy, you are seriously missing out. It has been my obsession for a little over a year now. I have made MANY purchases on this site and have LOVED every single one of them. If you are looking for a handmade unique gift, this is your playground. Here are some of my favorite sellers.

For cards I like Mommiesink. I purchased Emily's Birthday invitations and some gift tags from her more recently. I would have used her for our Christmas cards, if I didn't get them for free from Shutterfly. She was so easy to work with and her designs are unique and adorable. Her turnaround is also super quick.

I purchased one of Emily's Christmas gifts from Pamperedandposh. Dana was amazing. She went out of her way to special order me a lunchbox to match the backpack I liked for Emily's gift. It wasn't a product line she was currently carrying, but because she was so AWESOME, she ordered it for me, rush shipped it and sent it out with in a day of receiving her it herself, monogrammed with Emily's name, all before she went on vacation, just to make sure I was happy. She rocks I tell you. If you are looking for a custom lunch box or backpack for a child in your life, check her out. I will post pictures of the final product when it gets here.

I purchased a few Christmas gifts this year from JannyGirl. She is another seller that will go out of her way to help you and make sure you are happy. Even better her scarves are amazing. Her infinity scarf is to die for. I was so tempted to keep it for myself. :) They are super soft and have a simple girly touch.


Check out the adorable bracelet I bought our niece Olivia for her baptism. It is seriously the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I have been eyeing one for Emily too. :) This is from SophiesCloset.


Earlier this year I got a super cute Kindle cover from ElizabethDavidDesign. She makes I-pad covers and other e-reader covers too. It did take a couple weeks to get here because they are all custom made, but it was definitely worth it. I get tons of compliments on it.


I also purchased some of the decorations from Emily's playroom on Etsy. It is like the Ebay of handmade items. All the sellers I have purchased from have all been super helpful and friendly. I just figured I would share some of my great finds with you! These are just a few of the things I love!

2 comments:

  1. I loves me so Etsy! My first purchase from Etsy (Paloma’s Nest) was a ring bowl for my wedding and I about had a heart attack when the artist called me personally with questions regarding the custom design! You’re so right – best customer service ever!

    ReplyDelete