Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Sunday, September 12, 2010

You win some...You lose some

Either way, Em was ready for some football today!

I have been a bad blogger. I am sorry! My work blocked a lot of websites and even though this one can be accessed through our guest wireless, it doesn't let me post pictures, which is why a lot of you guys come to my blog in the first place. I will get some photos from August posted one day this week.

Not a lot is going on. I have been busy designing Emly's new playroom and organizing our office so the playroom will even be possible. It is in the works! I would say in another couple weeks, we will have it all finished and I will share some pictures!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment