Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, September 13, 2010

Pictures, pictures and more pictures...

Prepare for a picture OVERLOAD!

Reading a book. Yes, it is upside down...
This is a great place to stand!
I love you book
Yes, this is my child. I have no clue what she is doing.
It took me a LONG time to get a good picture of Emily on her 9 month day. Taking a picture of a moving object it hard, muchless a put together smiling moving object. I was to the point where I was done and literally got this shot right after exclaiming "Em please, will you smile!" And here you have it. One cheesy grin coming up. What a ham. We went from this...To this in a matter of seconds. She was done.
Practicing good hygene.
Playing with Bodhi
Hanging with dad. He's like the coolest dad evah!
There is a cheerio in there, but check out those teeth!
Remember when I said my sister in law was like crazy talented. Yeah, I wasn't lyin! This was Ryan's cake and cupcakes she made from scratch. Just like it was no big deal. The day before she just said "I think I am going to make a cake shaped like a rocket," and that she did. And the cupcakes...OMG...so cute!


This picture is so my nephew. Yes, that is a water gun in his hand. Yes, he is squirting his Uncle Zig.
Ryan give Em a push around the yard. She loved it!
And then it was Ryan's turn. He was so good with her.
Being shy in the car on the way out.
I took this on our way out to Dallas. Em was so funny, she loves to sleep with blankets near her face, but when I forgot to put one in the car seat with her, she had to make do with her foot. Her eyes opened just as I snapped the photo, but she slept like this for a good hour. Silly girl

No comments:

Post a Comment