Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Saturday, August 7, 2010

::Dies from cuteness::

Wanna see something SUPER cute! Go here. It's worth it I promise. :)

We had a FANATASTIC morning spending time with a good friend and photographer, Nancy Newell. She was the head honcho of the Run for the Zoo, which is a local race that my mom, Zig and I help organize every year. She has been asking for months to take pictures of Emily, and honestly, life got the best of me and we really didn't get around to it till now. I am SO glad we did. It was a gorgeous day and with the Botanical Gardens as our back drop, we could not go wrong. I can't wait to see what the rest of the pictures look like! As soon as I get more to share, I will post them! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment