Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Point of clarification

I really should read back through my posts before I hit that publish button. I was re reading it this morning and this sentence stood out..."She still nurses twice a day, at night and I never thought that I would say this, but I really cherish that one on one time we have together." I felt the need to clarify, because that sounds AWFUL. What I meant was that I never thought that I would say that I enjoyed breast feeding, not that I never thought I would say that I enjoyed the time with her! Ha, ha. How easily your words can be confused! I can just feel you all give me the side eye through the internets. If you remember from the early days, I did not like it AT.ALL. It hurt, it took forever, I had crazy engorgement issues, it was just not that fun at all. But now, I almost look forward to it, because pumping sucks. LITERALLY. Anyway, hope that clears that up and the "man this chick is crazy" look subsides till the next crazy comment I make.

Oh and then there is this gem "We have a wellness check with the Ped on Friday and I am eager to see how much she's grown in the last 2 months (and for her shots, boo). " Geez re enter the side eye. No I am not eager for her shots........and exit the side eye.

I attribute this to baby brain, which will be my excuse for all my stupid comments till Emily is at least 18.

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I have learned how to read "Griego" and I knew what you meant in ALL of those instances. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok Michele...I don't think anyone will give you the stink eye. Unless it is the common baby brain that made me understand you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do NOT have baby brain, so it must be something else....

    ReplyDelete