Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Emmy says....

I think I am going to start a recurring post all about the funny things that Emmy says.  She is such a silly girl.  Lately she has graced us with these silly little gems...

"Me: Emily do you want to watch Mickey Mouse or Doc McStuffins?(weekend mornings we snuggle for a bit and watch a show)Emily:hmmm...ummmm...how about football."

One morning before school I told Emily that she could pick out a book from the book fair, but if she wasn't a big girl and cried when I left she would have to put it back. She picked out a book and I reminded her of her promise, to which she replied "it's ok Mommy. I'll just put the book back and Daddy will buy it for me later." 

"Emily: Mommy, God gave me eyes so I could see.

Me: That's right Emmy, God also gave you ears so you could be a good listener.
Emily: Haha, no Mommy, that's silly!"

There are some things she says or pronounces incorrectly.  I try so hard to correct her, but sometimes its too cute and I let it pass.  Because I know she won't say them that way for long...

Instead of saying yesterday, she will say "the last day." Instead of remote, she says "morote." Instead of saying she sneezed.  She says "I blessed you."

I plan to keep a running tab of these cute things, because I never want to forget how silly, funny and carefree me sweet girl is!

No comments:

Post a Comment