Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Friday, March 2, 2012

Belly picture catch up

Here are the last of the belly pictures and the last of the updates Wow did this pregnancy fly by!

35 Weeks



36 Weeks



37 Weeks



38 Weeks



Pictures from my pregnancy with Emily can be found here: 35, 36, 37, 38

I feel much more basketbally this time around. With Emily, she was more up in my lungs, but Sophie sticks out a little more.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: Pictures through 38 weeks
Size of baby: At my last appointment I asked the doctor how big she thought Sophie would be. She estimated close to 7lbs. That was on Tuesday the 21st. They say in the end, babies can put on 1/2 a lb a week.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:At my last appointment I was up 18lbs. At around 36 weeks, I found 3 stretch marks. Awesome. I thought I was going to make it all the way stretch mark free. I only got a couple on my sides with Em, but now I have 3 little slash marks on my tummy.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah. Some of my tops are getting short!
Movement: Yes, Sophie is VERY active. She was constantly rolling and pushing around in there. I am not going to lie. It HURT towards the end. A LOT. But since there is a chance we may not have any more kids, I really tried to cherish all those kicks, jabs and rolls.
Sleep:Terrible. I am pretty much awake from about 1-4 every night. I just can't get comfortable. My back and hips are killing me.
What I miss: I can't really think of anything that I miss, really. Sleep maybe?
Cravings: Everything in site. I am starving all the time these days. Mainly because I have to eat small meals because I fill up really fast. Not a lot of room in there anymore.
Labor signs:Lots and lots of back pain. Fun stuff. The doctor said that back pain/labor is caused when the baby is face up. More on this in another post.
Best moment this week/month: Feeling ready. I wanted Sophie to stay in as long as possible and come when she was ready, but I really felt ready to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment