Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


I need to get better about whipping out my Rebel more often because the quality of these cell phone pictures is rough and I look like a dork because I am literally laughing hysterically at her face. Either way, I LOVE the look on Emmy's face. She is so silly! My iphone lets us take self portraits and she thinks it is HILARIOUS to see herself on the phone. We had such a nice weekend. Emily was in the best mood, we played outside, we relaxed, we planted in the garden, we spent time with friends and family. The weather was amazing. Zig ran in a marathon relay in Shiprock on Saturday running 5 miles in 38 minutes. Their team took 3rd place in their age group. Emily and I stayed home because we didn't know how she would sleep traveling and we didn't want to keep Zig up before his race. Plus since it was relay, in the middle of nowhere, we would have never been able to see him run, or cross the finish line anyway. Either way, we are so incredibly proud of him!! Good job babe! You are amazing. Here he is with his team.

No comments:

Post a Comment