Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, October 25, 2010

Balloon Fiesta

This is one of the many reasons I love living in Albuquerque. Every year, at the beginning of October, our skies are filled with hundreds balloons for an entire week. It's like fall officially starts when the Balloon Fiesta begins. My sister and I grew up with the Balloon Fiesta. It just goes hand in hand when your family owns a balloon. Some of my fondest memories as a child were from ballooning. I was so excited to take Emily this year and see what she thought. It was a little early for her, but by then end, when Rebecca had her walking around, I think she loved it. She never was scared of the fans or the burners. She just stared in amazement. We had a great time! We got to see some great friends and my sister was in town, which made it all the more special!Hopefully, it will be something that she looks forward too every year like I do! Thanks for the pictures Brother!













1 comment:

  1. I think Rebecca should dye her hair to officially be a part of the family! ;o)

    ReplyDelete