Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6 month pictures!

Hanging in her robe after a nice bath!

Chillin' in our sweet grass with Dad.

Apparently there is something wrong with my eyes. You will notice a trend that all my pictures are off center...What's up with that! Don't judge people.
I love this cheesy little grin!

Playing on the floor with Mom!


She looks exactly like Nicole in this picture. It's crazy!

That silly Daddy! He's a riot! Yeah, I know...I was going for an artistic camera angle. bwahahah!


Getting some lovin' from Austin! My best friends Cissy and her son Austin, and Becky and her two adorable girls Aspyn and Presley came to visit last week. We had so much fun with kids everywhere. It's amazing how much we have all grown up. I love sharing in their lives and love the kids more than the world! What a great group of people and there was nothing but laughter the whole afternoon.
The aftermath of Austin kissesShe gets this look from me. It's my classic machu meechu face. I used to tell grandpa all the time "machu meechu," which in my own made up language meant "I'm mad at you." and then I would give him this face.

Hehe...She looks so devious in this one. The million faces of Emily.

Hanging in the sun with Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment