Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, July 12, 2010

A visit from Auntie Erin

So this post is way over due. My best friend Erin, who now lives in Phoenix, was in town for the 4th and I was so happy that we were able to get together when she was here. It had been a while since I saw her last. I think Em was only 2 months old then, so a lot has changed. Erin is expecting her first baby and get this, her due date is little miss Em's birthday! How funny! Anyway, we spent the afternoon chatting it up with Erin and her mom Joanee (aka my 2nd mom and the coolest lady you will ever meet. LOVE HER!). Emmy thought she hung the moon too. Auntie Grandma (aka Joan) got lots of smiles from Em.

Then on the 4th, we went up to Erin's parents house for a BBQ and Emily got to see Erin's horses. She had a great time. Here are a bunch of pictures that Erin sent over. (Don't ask why they aren't all centered. I swear I am not that technologically challenged. They just wouldn't center for some reason!)

We had such a great time with you and your family Erin! I love you!























1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Yes, it had been WAY too long! I can't wait for more visits! And by God, as soon as this kid gets out of my gut, I am getting your kid on a horse with me :o) But by Zig's face in that one picture, I think he may be more excited to get on one! ;o) Cracks me up every time!
    I love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete