Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15eeZanJO

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas card and family photos

We decided to do a combined photo shoot of Emily's first year pictures and photos for our holiday card. We found an awesome photographer on a recommendation from a friend and got the pictures back today. Here is our super cute card. Remember when I talked about getting 50 free cards from Shutterfly here, well I ordered them today. About a week too late. Oops. And of course I didn't pick a single one that I posted as an option, because our pictures turned out so cute, I couldn't just put one picture on there! They should get here on the 20th, so we are really cutting it close this year. Meh, it's the thought that counts, right?


Here is a slide show of all the pictures Kim Jackson took. If you are looking for an awesome photographer here locally, you should check her out. She came to our house and we had a great time with her. She was VERY easy to work with and offers digital packages. WHICH.I.LOVE!!! PS, there are 46 pictures, so grab some popcorn and settle in. :)And yes, I covered my babies naked booty, because I don't know what kind of creepers are out there. It's a really cute butt though, so if you really want to see it email me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment